Healing trauma - Everything I have tried to fix my issues and become the best version of myself
I didn't get here by accident, I didn't wake up one morning wanting to be a life coach, it's been a long and rough process. over 10 years of raising myself and healing myself brought the person you are seeing today. It wasn't always all nice and cute, most of my life wasn't actually nice at all. But I survived and honestly I am stronger than I have ever been, happier than I have ever been and I feel exactly where I am meant to be.
Now it is my turn to help other people and give back from what I have learned.
I have tried a LOT of different things. Some for years, some for shorter periods of time. Some brought me breakthroughs other change my entire life. Here are a few:
- Therapy: good old therapy where you sit on the couch and talk about all your issues, I did a few, including one for a few years.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is a form of alternative medicine and a key component of traditional Chinese medicine in which thin needles are inserted into the body. (who doesn't love a bunch of needles??)
- Aromatherapy: Aromatherapy is a pseudoscience. It uses aromatic materials, including essential oils, and other aroma compounds, with claims for improving psychological or physical well-being.
- EFT: Emotional Freedom Techniques is a form of counseling intervention that draws on various theories of alternative medicine including acupuncture, neuro-linguistic programming, energy medicine, and Thought Field Therapy. EFT saved me a few times when things weren't good, really good to calm a crisis.
- Reiki: Reiki is a form of alternative medicine, energy healing. Reiki practitioners use a technique called palm healing or hands-on healing through which a "universal energy" is transferred through the palms of the practitioner to the patient in order to encourage emotional or physical healing.
- Sound massage: addresses Body, Mind and Spirit and creates basis for effortless, deep relaxation, it contributes to health promotion via harmonisation, regeneration and revitalisation. Allows access to and use of our own resources, supports and improves body awareness & facilitates the release.
- Somatotherapy: deprogramming of cellular memories via body massages. Somatotherapy proposes to find the link to oneself, using an integration of the body to the psychotherapy
- Love energetics: is a natural healing technique that facilitates the release of inner energy blockages and plunges into a state of well-being.
- Theta healing: a meditation training technique utilizing a spiritual philosophy for improvement and evolvement of mind, body and spirit.
I also had a life coach for a really long time.
What have you tried? What do you think helps the most?